Bold Voice of Business
Unpredictable, costly government kills jobs and investment.
- Government and the community need to be reminded that a good standard of living begins with a well-paying job. As much as possible, business and government need to be aligned around a common economic vision.
Support the election of business-supportive people to local office:
- During City Council election cycles, communicate the economic and business positions of the candidates to Chamber members and the public.
Enhance support of residents for business by implementing a dynamic, comprehensive communication campaign:
- Develop research-based messaging that resonates with local residents.
- Maintain direct, ongoing communication with the public that emphasizes the importance of business to a strong quality of life.
- Upgrade communications assets like FortCollinsWorks.com and CitizensforaSustainableEconomy.com, along with social media channels.
- Continuously strengthen the Chamber’s public contact database.
- Expand communication via diverse avenues: person-to-person, earned media, traditional media, mail, digital media and social marketing.
Strengthen the Chamber’s ability to conduct policy and fiscal analysis to proactively impact city government policies:
- Conduct a situation assessment study to identify issues that will affect Fort Collins area businesses over the next few years.
- Prepare and implement strategies to effectively address each key issue.
LATESTNEWS AND UPDATES
- As part of the Northern Colorado Prospers Goal #2: Align, Attract and Retain Talent, the Chamber and it’s Talent 2.0 partners have made it a …read more...
- The Colorado Transportation Commission voted Thursday morning to preliminarily commit up to $310M in available funding to deliver the full and necessary funding to build …read more...
- You’ve seen it printed, it was discussed at the Northern Colorado Prospers (NCP) Annual Summit and your support helped with the creation of it. Now, …read more...