Bold Voice of Business
Unpredictable, costly government kills jobs and investment.
- Government and the community need to be reminded that a good standard of living begins with a well-paying job. As much as possible, business and government need to be aligned around a common economic vision.
Support the election of business-supportive people to local office:
- During City Council election cycles, communicate the economic and business positions of the candidates to Chamber members and the public.
Enhance support of residents for business by implementing a dynamic, comprehensive communication campaign:
- Develop research-based messaging that resonates with local residents.
- Maintain direct, ongoing communication with the public that emphasizes the importance of business to a strong quality of life.
- Upgrade communications assets like FortCollinsWorks.com and CitizensforaSustainableEconomy.com, along with social media channels.
- Continuously strengthen the Chamber’s public contact database.
- Expand communication via diverse avenues: person-to-person, earned media, traditional media, mail, digital media and social marketing.
Strengthen the Chamber’s ability to conduct policy and fiscal analysis to proactively impact city government policies:
- Conduct a situation assessment study to identify issues that will affect Fort Collins area businesses over the next few years.
- Prepare and implement strategies to effectively address each key issue.
LATESTNEWS AND UPDATES
- The three Colorado State University System campuses – and the out-of-state students they attract – fuel nearly 23,000 Colorado jobs and more than $237.74 million …read more...
- To better support Northern Colorado Prospers (NCP) strategic initiatives, we are pleased to announce NCP is now a member of the Common Sense Institute (CSI), a non-partisan …read more...
- NCP July 2020 Quarterly Recap The Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce hosted the Northern Colorado Prospers (NCP) Quarterly Update during the morning of July …read more...