Bold Voice of Business
Unpredictable, costly government kills jobs and investment.
- Government and the community need to be reminded that a good standard of living begins with a well-paying job. As much as possible, business and government need to be aligned around a common economic vision.
Support the election of business-supportive people to local office:
- During City Council election cycles, communicate the economic and business positions of the candidates to Chamber members and the public.
Enhance support of residents for business by implementing a dynamic, comprehensive communication campaign:
- Develop research-based messaging that resonates with local residents.
- Maintain direct, ongoing communication with the public that emphasizes the importance of business to a strong quality of life.
- Upgrade communications assets like FortCollinsWorks.com and CitizensforaSustainableEconomy.com, along with social media channels.
- Continuously strengthen the Chamber’s public contact database.
- Expand communication via diverse avenues: person-to-person, earned media, traditional media, mail, digital media and social marketing.
Strengthen the Chamber’s ability to conduct policy and fiscal analysis to proactively impact city government policies:
- Conduct a situation assessment study to identify issues that will affect Fort Collins area businesses over the next few years.
- Prepare and implement strategies to effectively address each key issue.
LATESTNEWS AND UPDATES
- By: Josh Bersin and Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic There’s a lot of talk about gender bias, racial bias, and culture bias at work, and each are important …read more...
- Engagement from business, community and early childhood leaders is key The Talent 2.0 Child Care Task Force is recommending seven ways to address the lack …read more...
- Karen Gilchrist@_karengilchrist The impact technology is having on our daily lives is undeniable — and it’s being felt as much in the way we work …read more...