Bold Voice of Business
Unpredictable, costly government kills jobs and investment.
- Government and the community need to be reminded that a good standard of living begins with a well-paying job. As much as possible, business and government need to be aligned around a common economic vision.
Support the election of business-supportive people to local office:
- During City Council election cycles, communicate the economic and business positions of the candidates to Chamber members and the public.
Enhance support of residents for business by implementing a dynamic, comprehensive communication campaign:
- Develop research-based messaging that resonates with local residents.
- Maintain direct, ongoing communication with the public that emphasizes the importance of business to a strong quality of life.
- Upgrade communications assets like FortCollinsWorks.com and CitizensforaSustainableEconomy.com, along with social media channels.
- Continuously strengthen the Chamber’s public contact database.
- Expand communication via diverse avenues: person-to-person, earned media, traditional media, mail, digital media and social marketing.
Strengthen the Chamber’s ability to conduct policy and fiscal analysis to proactively impact city government policies:
- Conduct a situation assessment study to identify issues that will affect Fort Collins area businesses over the next few years.
- Prepare and implement strategies to effectively address each key issue.
LATESTNEWS AND UPDATES
- Fort Collins has been named one of the 2018 10 Best Places to Raise a Family by Livability.com. To determine the 10 Best Places to …read more...
- The Chamber hosted the Northern Colorado Prospers (NCP) Quarterly Update during the morning of October 10 at the Ranch Bar & Grill at the Budweiser Events Center. More …read more...
- Transportation leaders, elected officials and the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) broke ground Monday morning on the I-25 North Express Lanes: Johnstown to Fort Collins …read more...