Bold Voice of Business
Unpredictable, costly government kills jobs and investment.
- Government and the community need to be reminded that a good standard of living begins with a well-paying job. As much as possible, business and government need to be aligned around a common economic vision.
Support the election of business-supportive people to local office:
- During City Council election cycles, communicate the economic and business positions of the candidates to Chamber members and the public.
Enhance support of residents for business by implementing a dynamic, comprehensive communication campaign:
- Develop research-based messaging that resonates with local residents.
- Maintain direct, ongoing communication with the public that emphasizes the importance of business to a strong quality of life.
- Upgrade communications assets like FortCollinsWorks.com and CitizensforaSustainableEconomy.com, along with social media channels.
- Continuously strengthen the Chamber’s public contact database.
- Expand communication via diverse avenues: person-to-person, earned media, traditional media, mail, digital media and social marketing.
Strengthen the Chamber’s ability to conduct policy and fiscal analysis to proactively impact city government policies:
- Conduct a situation assessment study to identify issues that will affect Fort Collins area businesses over the next few years.
- Prepare and implement strategies to effectively address each key issue.
Northern Front Range Zero Net Carbon Task Force Summary Report - March 2019
LATESTNEWS AND UPDATES
I-25 North Express Lanes Project Hits Major Milestones in 2022As part of the Finish Widening North I-25 and Improve Key Regional Feeder Roads (Northern Colorado Prospers 2.0 Goal #3), the Fort Collins Area Chamber …read more...
2022 Annual Summit Recap & ReportThe Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce hosted the 2022 Northern Colorado Prospers 2.0 Summit on December 12, 2022 at the Harmony Club. NCP investors, …read more...
Northern Colorado K20 Pathways to Employment Report UnveiledIn a true regional collaboration, the Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce, the Community Foundation of Northern Colorado, and The Weld Trust, in partnership with Colorado Succeeds, …read more...