Bold Voice of Business
Unpredictable, costly government kills jobs and investment.
- Government and the community need to be reminded that a good standard of living begins with a well-paying job. As much as possible, business and government need to be aligned around a common economic vision.
Support the election of business-supportive people to local office:
- During City Council election cycles, communicate the economic and business positions of the candidates to Chamber members and the public.
Enhance support of residents for business by implementing a dynamic, comprehensive communication campaign:
- Develop research-based messaging that resonates with local residents.
- Maintain direct, ongoing communication with the public that emphasizes the importance of business to a strong quality of life.
- Upgrade communications assets like FortCollinsWorks.com and CitizensforaSustainableEconomy.com, along with social media channels.
- Continuously strengthen the Chamber’s public contact database.
- Expand communication via diverse avenues: person-to-person, earned media, traditional media, mail, digital media and social marketing.
Strengthen the Chamber’s ability to conduct policy and fiscal analysis to proactively impact city government policies:
- Conduct a situation assessment study to identify issues that will affect Fort Collins area businesses over the next few years.
- Prepare and implement strategies to effectively address each key issue.
LATESTNEWS AND UPDATES
Business Leaders Join Northern Colorado Prospers to Launch Campaign Enhancing Northern Colorado BusinessOn Wednesday, leading Northern Colorado business and community leaders joined the Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce to officially launch Northern Colorado Prospers 2.0 – a five-year …read more...
- Unemployed Coloradans Who Return to Work are Eligible for an Incentive On Wednesday, Governor Jared Polis signed an Executive Order creating a new monetary incentive program to …read more...
Fix North I-25 Business Alliance Requests Federal Funding to Complete North 1-25 Express Lanes ProjectOn Monday, the Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce and the Fix North I-25 Business Alliance sent a joint letter asking Senators Michael Bennet and …read more...