Bold Voice of Business
Unpredictable, costly government kills jobs and investment.
- Government and the community need to be reminded that a good standard of living begins with a well-paying job. As much as possible, business and government need to be aligned around a common economic vision.
Support the election of business-supportive people to local office:
- During City Council election cycles, communicate the economic and business positions of the candidates to Chamber members and the public.
Enhance support of residents for business by implementing a dynamic, comprehensive communication campaign:
- Develop research-based messaging that resonates with local residents.
- Maintain direct, ongoing communication with the public that emphasizes the importance of business to a strong quality of life.
- Upgrade communications assets like FortCollinsWorks.com and CitizensforaSustainableEconomy.com, along with social media channels.
- Continuously strengthen the Chamber’s public contact database.
- Expand communication via diverse avenues: person-to-person, earned media, traditional media, mail, digital media and social marketing.
Strengthen the Chamber’s ability to conduct policy and fiscal analysis to proactively impact city government policies:
- Conduct a situation assessment study to identify issues that will affect Fort Collins area businesses over the next few years.
- Prepare and implement strategies to effectively address each key issue.
LATESTNEWS AND UPDATES
CDOT Commits to Full Funding of the Expansion of the Remaining Stretch of Two-Lane Section of North I-25Business and Community Leaders Respond On Wednesday, Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) and the Colorado Transportation Innovation Office (CTIO) announced their plan to the Colorado …read more...
- The Community Foundation of Northern Colorado and Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce are pleased to announce their partnership with Colorado Succeeds to explore the resources available for career-connected learning in …read more...
- With support of Northern Colorado Prospers, the Fort Collins Area Chamber and the Community Foundation of Northern Colorado have convened the Northern Colorado Career-Connected Learning …read more...